Experience the incredible power of fasting alongside these specifically selected, gentle restorative practices to help you to detoxify and rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Balance your hormones, boost your immune system, decrease allergies, lose weight, increase vitality and leave you glowing inside and out.
A week of fasting & self-care,
to cleanse your body and mind
and nourish your soul.
“If you always do what you always did,
you will always get what you always got.”
Who we are?
Hi, I'm Diane!
I am a certified alternative practitioner based in London, UK. I offer body work, reiki, yoga and nutrition services. I used to be a competitive swimmer and a personal trainer and from an early age I noticed the effect of food on my body’s ability to perform. My interest in nutrition and fasting has sprouted from that and the inner knowing that food is much more that just fuel for our bodies.
As a team, we bring with us years of experience. We know what it takes to create a life where you are feeling free
and happy and cleansed and healthy on all levels and we incorporate all the tools that we've learned and that we know and we share with you everything that we have, to improve your life and make your health and healing journey easy and beautiful.
Our co-host, Tamer
Coming from a corporate environment then becoming a Massage Therapist and a business owner of a few of the most successful businesses in the massage industry in less than 3 years, Tamer shares his experience throughout his journey and the challenges he faced, which led to a massive shift in his mindset and helped him to understand the true meaning of Happiness.
Join us at the Fasting Hike event for 7 days of talks about happiness, how to achieve it and most importantly, how to maintain it!"
Mother Earth Tipi
Sleeps up to 6. Close to nature, sleep under the stars. 6 single beds. The perfect sleepover in our glorious tipi tent with a cosy log burner. £780 per night pp.
Sleeps 2. Feel grounded with a rejuvenating stay in our Garden Room. Located on the ground floor of the property, you can enjoy beautiful views of the garden. £1,420
The Oast House
Sleeps up to 4. A bright and airy traditional Oast house, with a wood burning stove for those cold months, a shower room, and 2 double rooms. £840 pp.
Luna Lodge - Shepherd's Hut
Sleeps 2. We are very excited to welcome you to our Luna Lodge, a shepherd's hut situated in a peaceful pocket of our beautiful Kent gardens. £1,780
Sleeps 2. A spacious double bedroom, luxurious bathroom and private area. £1,500
Stargazer Lotus Belle Tent
Sleeps 2. Our gorgeous stargazer tent. Complete with cosy log burner and sumptuous bed(s) to sink into as the moon rises. £1,200
your kind thoughts...
“I began to feel myself in a way that was unknown to me, liberated and as if the body acted in its most original function, it moved without adding food, it felt as if I am walking on clouds.”
“The mind was sharp and focused on the essentials. I moved in symbiosis with nature...
Thinking about food? - no, there was really no room for that!
Every sip of spring water was a revelation to me. The happiness about the nourishing broth in the evening, this explosion of taste, as a reward for the physical strain, joyfully kept me going.”
“My most important realisation was that NOT doing something I love, not only has physical advantages but also sharpens the view of things that are otherwise easily overlooked.
I recommend this important experience to anyone”
A summary of the program.
Do you relate to any of the following?
- Are you desperate for healing, you have tried so many things but haven’t quite found ‘the’ thing?
Are you fed up of trying everything but still not getting the healing results you want?
Do you long to feel supported in your journey to conscious awakening?
Are you finally ready to step into your true power?
Are you ready to discover and finally strip back all that does not serve you?
Are you ready to face your fears and finally step into the next level you?
Are you constantly attending various ceremonies, gong baths, sound healing, cacao ceremonies, women's circles, ecstatic dancing, yoga retreats, breathwork, but still repeating the same patterns of behaviour and not getting the true transformation that you dream of?
And how do I know?
A descriptive format of our time together.
You can expect to leave feeling...
- More positive
- More connected to who you are and what you are here to do with your life
- Full of vitality
- Physically and mentally lighter
- A sense of peace and calmness
- More resilient
- With a positive outlook on your life
- Ready to tackle any issues you were facing prior to entering the retreat
- A different outlook on how you nurture your body and the choices you make
- To become more mindful
- You will feel empowered to make the right choices for your body
- You will become discerning about what you put into your body and feel totally happy and at ease in those decisions
- You will drop your inner conflict and have a clear sense about what is right for you
- Your senses will be sharpened and your experiences heightened
- You will fall in love with yourself and your life, all over again or perhaps for the first time ever
- You will glow from head to toe!
How do I know if this retreat is for me?
This is for you if:
- You want to be surrounded and supported by like minded people
- You are ready and committed to make a change to your life once and for all
- You are open minded to the possibilities that fasting can open up to you
- You are finally ready to let go of anything and everything that is holding you back on your healing journey
- You are ready to press a reset button, give your organs and digestive system a break
- You are ready to enter a new level of consciousness
- You are ready to become resilient and confident in navigating your life choices and the decisions you need to make as part of that
- You are ready to return to wholeness and finally integrate mind, body and soul
- You are ready to connect to yourself on a much deeper level and become fully aware of what your body needs and how best to serve it
- You are ready to become intune with the voice of every cell of your body and trust what you hear and act on it
- You are ready to connect to your intuition on a much deeper level through the practice of cleansing
- You are ready to gain both mental and physical clarity
- You are ready to experience glowing skin
- You are ready to embrace optimum health
- You are ready to improve your sleep and feel fully refreshed and revitalised because of it
- You are ready to understand your mind, body and soul on a whole new level!
This is not for you if...
- You have an ongoing serious health issue
- You are not ready to make a total commitment to the week of fasting and gentle walks
- You are not committed to making a real, lasting change to your life
- You are not ready to feel the best you possibly can and the most healthiest, purest version of you
- You are looking for a solitary experience, this is very much a group program where we will all be supporting one another
- You are looking for a straightforward yoga retreat. We will be using yoga/gentle movement to assist the cleanse, but it is not the focus of our time together
- You are looking for a women’s retreat only, the week is being hosted by myself and a male teacher, Tamer, who I have specifically chosen for what he can bring to this retreat and to encourage everyone who would benefit from this retreat to join
- You are looking for a retreat that is jam packed full of activities. Whilst there are scheduled activities each day, there is plenty of time and space to integrate all you are learning and experiencing with your own self care practices (you will be taught many during the week) plus opportunities to rest, nap, journal or do anything you please. This is really important to fully integrate your experience.
What to expect.
- Daily walks in unspoilt countryside
- Gentle guided meditative walks in silence
- Daily guided meditations
- Daily yoga/gentle movement classes
- Daily guided self-care practices (self-massage with stretching exercises)
- Guided (suggested) elimination process
- Professional support of the fasting process
- Letting go in the silence and abundance of natural landscapes
- Reconnecting to nature and your inner wisdom
- Energy treatments (massage, reiki and bodywork on request/at extra cost)
- Personal fitness training sessions (on request/at extra cost)
- A listening ear on hand with Diane and Tamer, who will be there to guide and nurture you through this process
- Daily talks on various subjects to support you through the week (and beyond) including nutrition, conscious cleansing, mindful eating and more
- Learning exercises around mindful eating practices to use in everyday life
- Preparing you for life after the fast, best practices, mindful eating, self care, benefits of intermittent fasting and how to incorporate this into your life
- Talks about specific self care practices that will support any kind of fast, you may decide to do in the future (including intermittent fasting)
- A beautiful and healing retreat space with accommodation included (located on a ley line) log fires throughout, use of hot tubs and plenty of areas to cosy up, relax and enjoy this nourishing, natural environment
- Gorgeous countryside grounds to explore and rejuvenate in
- Located close to London but feels a million miles away, an oasis of calm and tranquility but not endless hours of travel to get here
- All herbal teas, mineral water, freshly prepared vegetable broth to replenish lost minerals provided
- A chance to be in nature, gaze at the stars and remember who you are
Location, dates and times.
Times: The fasting courses start at 6 p.m. on the first day (reception at 4.30 p.m.) and ends at 12.30 p.m. on the last day. Please plan: a week of preparation ('diet reduction') and a post-fasting week, if possible without invitations ('diet structure').
What a week of fasting can do for you.
- Weight loss and purification of the body (women lose on average between 200 and 500 grams per day, men a little more)
- The ability to correct the oversupply of food we expose ourselves to every day
- A shedding of the pollutants that we have accumulated from living in a polluted environment
- The effect of a “beauty mask”: fasting cleanses the skin and makes it beautiful again
- Help to free yourself from addictions (cigarettes, medication ...)
- A preventive measure against premature aging
- A reduction in all risk factors related to cardiovascular diseases
- A rebalancing of the immune system and a cleansing of the intestinal flora
- An improvement from chronic fatigue
- A reduction in chronic inflammation such as B. Arthritis and allergies
- An awakening of consciousness about our way of life
- An adjustment or realignment of our life path